twitter



Want i say I did a lot of hobbies..but in a lot I was very interested in photography.I was interest in this field began to explode when I was using my friends digital camera (Nikon D3000)..

~NIKON D3000~

What the best to take a pictuce??For me, photography is an art that is beautiful and I will get satisfaction when I snap a picture.Another that, when we are snap the picture we are going to enjoy how the beauty creation of ALLAH and one more a picture paint a thousand words right?hehe..thats why photography is interesting.Maybe it needs thousands of capital, but if someone has interest in carrying it, it is not impossible for him to have a camera which is expensive.I was kind of always dreamed of today, have their own digital camera (Nikon D90).If you want to mention that the price that is expensive, body only RM2k..hehe.or me, even though it is expensive as long as I'm satisfied.Nikon D90 digital camera is a 12.3 megapixel digital SLR camera (Single-Lens Reflex) first movie capture support.I would intersted for this digital camera because the camera offers excellent image quality and is backed by an impressive feature and performance set.In addition, it also has a video recorder (D-Video) which allows for video recording..haaa, that the benefits of Nikon D90.I hope I'm going to have it in the near future in the budget in RM3k.hahaa..
~NIKON D90~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Desiner/Editing/Powered by::